The Schrade F40 Survival has a full tang fixed blade with powder-coated black 420J Stainless drop point design.
The Schrade F40 Survival has a full tang fixed blade with powder-coated black 420J Stainless drop point design. The handle is desert tan glass-filled nylon with TPE overmould with a textured surface for added grip and a steel pommel with lanyard hole.
Removable MOLLE compatible nylon belt sheath featuring a moulded glass-filled nylon with TPE overmould sheath. The sheath features a built-in sharpening stone and multiple lashing options.
An all-round ideal knife for the great outdoors with a build quality of knives twice the price.
- Overall Length: 279mm (11″)
- Blade Length: 130mm (5.1″)
- Thickness: 6.35mm (0.25″)
- Weight: 340g (Knife Only)
- Blade Material: 420JC Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Sheath Material: MOLLE Compatible with Hard Sheath